1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Who can enter
2. To enter, you must:
• be over 18 years of age and an active Doctors’ Health Fund member (“Eligible Member”)
3. Members of Doctors’ Health Fund whose membership is suspended or in arrears are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
4. Any person who is associated with Doctors’ Health Fund or Avant Mutual Group Limited (including a director, employee, agent and the family and friends of any such individuals) are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
5. The promotion will commence at 9am (EDST) on Monday, 13th January 2020 and close at 5pm (EDST) on Friday, 24th January 2020 (the Competition Period).
How to enter
6. The competition is free to enter.
7. To enter each Eligible Member must, during the Competition Period, complete the 2020 Doctors’ Health Fund Annual Member Survey via the email link provided or online at doctorshealthfund.com.au. A valid membership number and the entrants name must also be included in the survey response to be eligible for the Promotion.
8. Each Eligible Member will have their name entered into the Promotion.
9. Entries received outside the Competition Period will not be considered.
10. Only one entry is permitted per Eligible Member.
11. Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
12. There are five (5) promotion benefits to be awarded with each being a $100 (Australian dollars) Flexi eGift Card. The total promotion benefits package is valued at $500 (Australian dollars).
13. The prize terms are as follows:
i. All Flexi eGift Cards will be delivered by email. Doctors’ Health Fund will not be held responsible for any damaged, undelivered, lost or stolen Gift Cards and no replacement will be provided.
ii. The $100 Flexi eGift is valid for redemption 3 years from when the electronic gift card email is sent. Each retailer has their own expiry terms and conditions.
iii. Flexi eGift cards are not redeemable for cash. For more terms and conditions, visit www.giftpay.com.au.
iv. Doctors’ Health Fund decisions will be final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. Doctors’ Health Fund accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or promotion benefits or other communications.
v. If for any reason a promotion benefit is not available at the time of distribution it will be substituted with a promotion benefit of equal or greater value.
Selection of Winners
14. The first five (5) valid entries randomly drawn from the total Eligible Members will be awarded a promotion benefit.
15. The promotion benefit draw will take place at 2pm (EDST) on Monday, 3rd February 2020 at the Sydney office of Doctors’ Health Fund at Level 6, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Notification of Winners
16. The promotion benefit winners will be notified by telephone and email within 2 days of the draw and all winners will be published on the Doctors’ Health Fund website at doctorshealthfund.com.au from Monday 2nd March 2020.
17. Promotion benefits will be issued to winners two weeks after the promotion draw or second chance draw.
18. Promotion benefits will be emailed to the winner’s email address as detailed on their Doctors’ Health Fund membership.
19. Doctors’ Health Fund reserves the right to request verification of identity or email address of promotion benefit winners and any other information relevant to the promotion. Any requirements regarding verification will be at Doctors’ Health Fund’s discretion.
20. If necessary, a second chance draw will be held three (3) months after the initial promotion benefit draw at the Sydney office of Doctors’ Health Fund at Level 6, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, in order to distribute any unclaimed promotion benefit. Winners will be notified by telephone and email within 2 days of the second chance draw.
21. Prizes are not variable or transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decisions will be final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
23. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. All entrants indemnify the Promoter and its related bodies corporate against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the Prize or participation in the Promotion, including but not limited to loss of income and personal injury.
24. The winner should look to the manufacturer of the Prize for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
25. Where this competition is communicated and/or conducted via a social media platform (including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter), entrants acknowledge that use of social media platforms are subject to their terms and conditions of use. The entrant is responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with any social media platform. Any questions or complaints about the promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to any social media platform used in conjunction with the promotion. Entrants acknowledge that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform.
27. Doctors’ Health Fund reserves the right to change the promotion conditions at any time.
28. Private health insurance products are issued by The Doctors’ Health Fund Pty Limited, ABN 68 001 417 527 (Doctors’ Health Fund), a member of the Avant Mutual Group. Cover is subject to the terms and conditions (including waiting periods, limitations and exclusions) of the individual policy.
29. The promoter of competition is Avant Mutual Group Limited (ABN 58 123 154 898) of Level 6, Tower 3, Darling Park, 201 Sussex Street NSW 2000. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/19/04187 and ACT Permit ACT TP 19/02693.