Doctors’ Health Fund members with extras cover have access to the following optical retailer discounts.
Applies to any online purchase where the starting price is $99 or more and the following member discount code is used: OPT566
A range of independent owner-operated optical practices. Visit the Eyebenefit website to find locations near you.
- 20% off one pair of complete glasses (frames and lenses)
- 15% off lenses only
- 10% off contact lenses
OPSM, Laubman & Pank
- 20% off lenses and lens add-ons (e.g. UV coating)
- 15% off non-prescription sunglasses
- 10% off contact lenses purchased at retail stores
- 5% off contact lenses purchased online from opsmdirect.com.au
View OPSM website
View Laubman & Pank website
- 25% off one pair of complete glasses (frames and lenses) from the $149 range and above purchased at retail stores
- 20% discount on all extras such as sun tints, UV filter, transition lenses
View Specsavers website
VSP Vision Care
A partnership with General Optical (GenOp) in Australia and New Zealand. Visit the VSP website to find locations near you.
- A free second pair of prescription glasses if the member spends $300 or more*
- Access to a wide range of No Gap glasses between $120 and $299, depending on your available limit**
- 20% off all lens add-ons
- 5% off all in store contact lenses
*The free pair of glasses includes a frame from the $149 designer range and basic single vision, hard coated, scratch resistant and UV protective lenses. Does not have to be same prescription as the first pair and can be for another person.
**Cannot be used in conjunction with the free second pair of prescription glasses offer
Doctors’ Health Fund does not have preferred provider networks. Members with extras cover can claim optical benefits from any recognised provider and the same fund benefit will apply.