Comprehensive hospital cover for all inpatient services eligible for Medicare benefits with no exclusions and restrictions.
- Ideal for families and those wanting cover for the full range of inpatient services eligible for Medicare benefits.
- Can be tailored to your financial needs by adding an excess to reduce premium costs.
- Covers all costs of accommodations in a contracted private hospital or day-only facility, or a public hospital as a private patient, once any excess has been paid.
- Through the Access Gap Scheme for your medical bills, Prime Choice can reduce or even eliminate your out-of-pocket expenses.
- Gives you national cover for emergency and medically-necessary ambulance services, including transfers between hospitals.
- Gap Cover: Access Gap Cover scheme
There are other important things to know about when considering health cover, like waiting periods and pre-existing conditions.