Icon Group Offer 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible for the offer of 3 months free cover, new applications to join Doctors’ Health Fund must be received before 11.59 PM (AEST) 30 June 2020.
- The new member must join on Hospital cover or combined Hospital & Extras cover to be eligible for the offer.
- This exclusive offer is only available to members of the Icon Group and is subject to confirmation of membership from the Icon Group.
- Offer is only available to those who are eligible to join Doctors’ Health Fund restricted access group and who do not currently hold and have not in the last 12 months held health insurance with Doctors’ Health Fund.
- The offer does not apply to policy upgrades, or when a spouse, or dependant is added to an existing Doctors’ Health Fund policy.
- The new member must make an upfront annual payment of 12 months, remain active and financial for 6 continuous months before the cover pay-to date is extended to 15 months for the cover product held at that time.
For example: If a member joins the fund on 1 July 2019 and makes an annual payment, they will be covered up to 30 June 2020. Once this member has been active for 6 continuous months, their cover will automatically be extended until 30 September 2020.
- Important: If a new person is added onto the policy or, if the level of cover product changes within the first 12 months, the cover pay-to-date will be adjusted to reflect this change.
- Doctors’ Health Fund will not provide any form of refund for the complimentary months of cover if the membership is cancelled.
- The policy holder must be over 18 years old to be eligible for the offer.
- This offer is not available with other offers and we reserve the right to change the terms of this offer at any time.
- Private health insurance products are issued by The Doctors’ Health Fund Pty Limited, ABN 68 001 417 527 (Doctors’ Health Fund), a member of the Avant Mutual Group. Cover is subject to the terms and conditions (including waiting periods, limitations and exclusions) of the individual policy