We are excited to announce new changes coming soon to your Online Member Services experience.
A new, personalised online platform is on its way to allow you to manage all aspects of your policy in one place - on your desktop or mobile device. We have improved functions you may already be familiar with, and have also introduced some exciting new features, all designed to enhance your member experience with us.
- A brand new visual dashboard allows you to easily navigate and manage your extras limits, claims, payments and cover information. The dashboard also includes quick links to update your personal information, search for a provider or request a new card. Our Member Services Team are just a click away with the new ‘Request a Call-back’ feature - set a time and we will contact you when it suits you best.
- We now have individual log-ins for adults on each policy (excluding dependents), so we can better tailor your online member experience. This also removes the need to share passwords. Once you log in, the information shown on the dashboard is personal to you, allowing quick access to your own limits and activity.
- We have made it even easier to claim online. All you need to do is drag and drop your receipts and submit your claim. Your complete Claim History is right nearby, with helpful filters to narrow your search based on claim type, who the claim was for, and when the claim was made.
- A user-friendly page for tracking your Extras Usage allows you to monitor your claims and check any remaining limits throughout the year. Clear information on available benefits, reset dates and annual limits will ensure you are making the most of your cover with us.
- Knowing what you’re covered for is even clearer than before, with a simple breakdown of your membership details, who is covered under your policy and the services you have cover for, including any waiting periods applied to your policy.
Keep an eye out in the coming weeks for more information on these changes.