Sanford Travel Voucher Competition - Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Who can enter
- To enter, you must:
- Be over 18 years of age;
- be a member of the ‘Business For Doctors’ Facebook Group;
- be eligible to join Doctors’ Health Fund restricted access group;
- join Doctors’ Health Fund on any Hospital Cover between 12.00am AEST 13/05/2019 and 12.00pm AEST 30/06 2019;
- have not in the last 24 months held health insurance with Doctors’ Health Fund;
- be active and financial for 12 continuous weeks after joining before the travel voucher is issued
- provide Business For Doctors with your Doctors’ Health Fund membership number by 07/07/19 AEST.
- Directors, management and employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate, and immediate family members of each of these persons are ineligible to enter.
- The competition will commence at 12.00am (AEST) on 13/05/2019 and close at 12:00pm (AEST) on 30/06/2019 (the Competition Period).
How to enter
- The competition is free to enter.
- To enter you must, during the Competition Period, join Doctors’ Health Fund on any Hospital Cover by 12.00pm AEST 30/06/2019. Entrants must contact Business For Doctors and provide their Doctors’ Health Fund membership to go in the draw.
- Each person submitting their details and satisfying the requirements will automatically have their name entered into the draw. Entries received outside the Competition Period will not be considered.
- Only one entry is permitted per Doctors’ Health Fund member.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- There are 2 prizes to be awarded, each consisting of $2,500 Sanford International Travel Voucher. The total prize pool is valued at $5,000 including GST.
- The prize terms are as follows:
- Lost, stolen, damaged or expired prizes are not replaced nor refunded. In the case of the prize being lost in mail the winner will need to liaise directly with the post office. The Promoter will make an effort to help the situation but replacements are not guaranteed
- If for any reason any prize is not available it will be substituted with a prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Voucher is redeemable for merchandise or services at Sanford International Travel only (excluding traveller’s cheques, cash cards and bookings made online). Voucher is not redeemable for cash. Voucher is valid for one year and must be redeemed before the expiry date. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. Sanford Travel reserve the right to change terms contained in the terms and conditions at any time.
Selection of Winners
- Prize draw will take place at 12.00pm (AEST) on 15/07/2019 at the Sydney office of Doctors’ Health Fund, at Level 6 DP3, 201 Sussex Street Sydney NSW 2000.
- The first 2 entries randomly drawn will be awarded a prize.
Notification of Winners
- The winners will be notified by telephone or email within 2 days of the draw and will be published on the Business For Doctors’ Facebook Group page on 17/07/2019.
- Prizes will be delivered to the winner’s email address as detailed on their Doctors’ Health Fund membership.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to the entry. Any requirements regarding verification will be at the Promoters discretion.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held at 12.00pm on 15/10/2019 at the Sydney office of Doctors’ Health Fund, Level 6 DP3, 201 Sussex Street Sydney NSW 2000, in order to distribute any unclaimed prize. Winners will be notified by telephone or email within 2 days of the draw and will be published on the Business For Doctors’ Facebook Group page.
- Prizes are not variable or transferable. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The Promoter’s decisions will be final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications.
- Entrants consent to the use of their image and name for promotional activities by the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and acknowledge that it is a condition of taking the Prize that all winners agree to promotional activities, including the use of their names and images without additional compensation.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. All entrants indemnify the Promoter and its related bodies corporate against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of accepting the Prize or participation in the Promotion, including but not limited to loss of income and personal injury.
- The winner should look to the manufacturer of the Prize for all warranties. However, these terms and conditions do not exclude or limit the application of any statutory provision (including a provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) where to do so would contravene that statute or cause any part of these terms and conditions to be void.
- Where this competition is communicated and/or conducted via a social media platform (including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Twitter), entrants acknowledge that use of social media platforms are subject to their terms and conditions of use. The entrant is responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with any social media platform. Any questions or complaints about the promotion must be directed to the Promoter, not to any social media platform used in conjunction with the promotion. Entrants acknowledge that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform.
- The promoter of competition is The Doctors’ Health Fund (ABN 68 001 417 527) Level 6 DP3, 201 Sussex Street Sydney NSW 2000.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/34402, and ACT Permit No. ACT TP 19/03273.