New changes have arrived for Online Member Services, providing our members with better access to policy information, managing payments, and claims usage. Some of the enhancements we have made include:
- Individual logins for all adults on a policy, removing the need to share passwords
- A personalised dashboard providing quick access to remaining extras limits and other activity
- An easy 'drag and drop' function to submit claims
- A new 'Request a Callback' feature to set a time for us to call at a time that suits best
If you are having trouble registering your new details for Online Member Services, step-by-step guides and FAQs can be found below. If you continue to experience trouble accessing Online Member Services, call our expert Member Services team on 1800 226 126 or email email@example.com
1. Click here to go to the Member Login page for Online Member Services. Alternatively, you can click the ‘Member Login’ button provided in the email we sent you, or on the top right-hand corner of this page.
2. Enter your details. Enter your membership number and the password you currently use to log in to Online Member Services. Once you have entered your details, click Login.
3. Verify yourself by entering your first name, surname and date of birth. This information allows us to match your personal details with your policy. Once you have entered your details, click Continue.
4. Create your new login. As all adults on a policy can now have their own login details, your username will now be an email address of your choice. For the password, you use your existing password or create a brand new one. The password must contain a selection of letters, numbers and symbols, for added security. Make sure to record your password somewhere safe to refer to in the future. Once you have entered your details, click Continue.
5. Check your email inbox. Once you set your password, a unique link will be sent to the inbox of the email address you provided. This can take a few minutes (make sure to check your Junk Mail).
6. Click the 'Complete set-up' button in the email. You will return to the Doctors' Health Fund log in screen.
6. Log in to Online Member Services with your email address and new password. This is the final step of the registration process. For all future log ins, you will need to enter your email address and password. You will no longer log in with your membership number.
If you have a couple or family policy, each adult on your policy can now have their own login to access Online Member Services (excluding dependants). To provide access:
1. Navigate to the tiled menu on the left of your dashboard and click 'My Details'.
2. Scroll down to the persons covered and click the 'Invite' button next to 'Online Access'.
3. Enter an email address and mobile number for the adult you are inviting, so they can receive an email notification from us. An email address and mobile number may pre-populate, if this information has been provided to us before.
4. An email will be sent to the email address provided, for the recipient to set up their login details. This could take a few minutes, make sure they check their Junk Mail.
5. Once they have set their own email address and password, they will use these details for all future logins to Online Member Services.
I have logged into Online Member Services before but I can’t remember my password. What do I use to log in?
If you have logged onto Online Member Services in the past and cannot remember your password, click ‘Register for Access’. We will just ask for some extra details to identify you. You will still need your membership number for this step.
I have never logged into Online Member Services, how do I register?
If you have never logged into Online Member Services, click ‘Register for Access’ and follow the prompts. You will still need your membership number for this step.
I entered the incorrect email address to invite my spouse/partner. Can I update this to send another invite?
Yes, you can change the invite details until they complete their sign-up process through the unique link sent to their email address. After this, it will lock the invite function.
Does the email address I use to invite my spouse/partner need to match the email address they will use to log in to Online Member Services?
No, once the invitee clicks the unique link to sign-up, they can choose the email address they wish to set for all future log ins.
Can I change my cover when logged into Online Member Services?
You will need to call us to make the following policy changes:
- Add persons to your policy
- Suspend or terminate persons on your policy or your membership
- Upgrade or downgrade your cover.